This kit was created to assist organizations providing legal services and pro bono referrals. It includes materials for LGBT clients and their advocates:
- Tips for Legal Advocates Working with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Clients, a joint publication of California Rural Legal Assistance and the National Center for Lesbian Rights.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Same Gender Loving and Two Spirit Parents: Protect Your Rights!, a plain language, know-your-rights brochure for parents in English and Spanish.
- Business cards with contact information for NCLR’s toll-free Legal Information Helpline.
- Hate-Free Zone posters in English and Spanish.
- Legal resources for attorneys and advocates on laws affecting LGBT people and their families (resources vary by state and practice area).
Please fill out the form to receive your free Resource Kit for Serving LGBT Clients:
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.