What is it?
- Formerly known as the Sustainer Fund, it is a pledge program that allows you to contribute a small amount each month while making a long-term investment in winning civil and human rights for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and their families.
- A simple way for you to multiply the impact of your charitable giving and be part of a select group of our most loyal donors.
How does it work?
- Simply make a monthly pledge to NCLR on your credit or debit card: $10, $25, $50, $125 or more. Select an amount that fits your budget.
- We will process your payment once a month. It’s that simple. No checks to write, no stamps to buy.
- To cancel, simply notify NCLR in writing at any time.
Why is it important?
- Your reliable monthly gift to the Impact Club will allow NCLR to respond to legal emergencies anywhere in the country and to take action where it is needed most.
- NCLR has a long track record of success. To keep winning, we depend on the sustaining support of generous individuals like you.
- In order to continue to build on the political and cultural shifts of today, Impact Club members give NCLR the resources to collaborate with other progressive organizations to preserve and advance our civil and human rights.
What are the benefits to you?
- Automatically renew your NCLR membership for as long as you are a member of the Impact Club, and receive all NCLR newsletters, event invitations, and e-mail alerts.
- Eliminate frequent fundraising letters from NCLR and help us reduce our fundraising costs and environmental impact.
- If you pledge $125 or more per month, you’ll become a member of our Anniversary Circle and receive special benefits and recognition!