How We Help: Community Members

Please contact NCLR today if:

  • Your former partner or spouse is seeking to terminate your rights as a parent or challenging your right to be a parent to your child.
  • Child protective services is threatening to remove your child from your home.
  • Your child has been denied public benefits because the government refuses to recognize your relationship with your child.

Please contact Ming Wong at if you have any questions or need help.